Information Collected and Stored Automatically
CGS employs software that monitors network traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to replace or change information, or otherwise cause damage. The software logs computer information and navigation and click-stream data of the computer that has contacted our server.
We make no attempts to link this information with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site is detected
The CGS web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience.
- Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your e-mail name unless you choose to provide it.
- If you wish, you may change the settings on your web browser to deny cookies or to warn you when cookies will be deposited.
- Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Usage of Personal Information Collected Through This Website
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail, or address.
- If you send us e-mail or use our feedback form to contact us, you will be providing us with some personal information including your name, and e-mail.
- This information is not disclosed except to authorized personnel who need it to answer your question
- Through expressed consent, you can subscribe to our monthly e-flyer, with the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
- CGS does not sell, rent or lease its customers lists to third parties. CGS does not disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
Links to Other Websites
Security of your personal information
CGS secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
The personal information you submit is secure once it reaches the CGS server. In transit between your computer and the server, however, it may not be secure.
Changes to this statement
CGS will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CGS encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CGS is protecting your information.
Any concerns or comments, please contact us at: email@example.com